Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Japan Disaster

On Japanese Live, reporter Romeo, 2011, the 6th of June at 7 o’clock pm.
There was a catastrophic tsunami. It was very sad. It was a natural disaster - a force of nature. It is not good for people to be sick because they need to look after their families. We can see people on top of their houses. We saw a man trying to swim to a little boy. He looks 6 yearsold and 1.5m long. It was very sad. I was going to cry and other people were crying too. Water was smashing into the house like it was fighting. When people said “Are you OK?” and “Help!” Trees were snapping and power lines too. It smelled bad. The water smelled like sea weed and salt, smoke andwater too. I felt I was going to die but I felt that we’re not. I feel brave but I was panicking and afraid and terrified. Water was climbing into my shoes too but I know that we are just safe, so the water cannot get us. People are hoping for buildings to get back up and their houses. I said “Be brave, we have each other.” To everyone.

1 comment: